Factory Trained Technicians
Toyota Factory-Trained Technicians
All Toyota Service Professionals are required to pass a series of in-dealership training programs, training classes and more.
Through it all, Toyota Service Professionals are accomplished and dedicated. These technicians, advisors, warranty administrators, cashiers, receptionists, dispatchers and service managers are committed to doing what they do.
Why service your vehicle at Boch Toyota?
- Our technicians work on all Toyota vehicles. That means all models, years and mileages. They are the experts.
- Only dealership staff can get current training directly from Toyota.
- Dealerships get up-to-date technical resources for the model and year of your vehicle.
- Dealers use Genuine Toyota Parts. You know they will fit right, function properly and last a long time.
- Dealers maintain a large inventory and can get parts overnight.
- They work with you to properly care for your vehicle. At your request, they'll take a drive with you, at the time of drop-off and when you pick it up, to ensure that you're completely satisfied.
- A quality-control check is conducted on the dealership's warranty work, so you can be assured that your vehicle will be fixed right the first time.
Schedule Service for your Toyota today